Zyppah: Your Anti-Snoring Solution
We have all heard the saying, “you snooze you lose.” Not only is it catchy but, it is also true. If you wait on an opportunity the likelihood of you losing it is higher than you’d think. Snoozing is something that is extremely important but it can be difficult for those who have a snoring problem. Snoring can be something that truly wrecks your sleeping habits and patterns and can cause relationship issues whether it be with a partner or a roommate. So, how do we fix such things?
Fortunately, there is a solution to snoring problems: Zyppah, our patented anti-snoring device. Zyppah acts like a seat belt for the tongue, providing enough tension to keep the tongue from blocking your airway while you sleep. This way you can have the peace and quiet you need and your partner or roommate can enjoy a peaceful night of rest as well.
How Does Zyppah Work?
The design of Zyppah is simple yet effective. The tongue elastic works to prevent the tongue from obstructing your airway, thus preventing you from snoring throughout the night. The device is adjustable until you find the perfect setting that works for you.
Why Do People Snore?
There can be many reasons that you snore and there can be reasons that you are more likely to snore. Here are a few:
- Anatomy of the mouth
- Anatomy of the sinuses
- Alcohol consumption
- Sleep deprivation
- The cold
- The position you sleep in
- Your weight
When you fall asleep and start falling into a deeper sleep, your soft palate (the roof of your mouth) throat and tongue relax. The tissue in your throat then relaxes to the point where it blocks your airway partially and therefore vibrates. The narrower your airway becomes, the louder you’ll snore.
Common Causes of Snoring
There are many different reasons why snoring starts and doesn’t stop. Here are a few common reasons why people begin to snore:
- Having a narrow airway
- Drinking alcohol
- Being overweight
- Being male
- Having nasal problems
- Family history of snoring or obstructive sleep apnea
We are sure you’ve got some more concerns and questions about Zyppah. To help ease your mind, here is a list of questions we are often received:
- Is it worth the price? Of course, we think it is and you will have to try it to find out. There are many products that claim to work, but don't. Zyppah was introduced in a clinica and drug-free way to fight snoring and make you and your partner happy.
- When can I expect to see results? You should see a decrease in your snoring right away! The good thing about Zyppah is that it’s adjustable so you can find the perfect fit and you don’t even know it’s there.
- Is this FDA approved? Yes! Zyppah is cleared by the FDA for snoring and obstructed breathing through the use of a tongue retaining device.
- Do I need any special tools to use this? Not at all. Our anti-snoring devices come with clear instructions to make sure you get the best out your device. Plus, featured videos to help even the most inexperienced user.
- Can this help with sleep apnea? Zyppah can help if your sleep apnea is caused by your tongue blocking your airway. However, please consult your doctor prior to using Zyppah to treat sleep apnea.
Zyppah has been tried and tested to help you get the restful sleep you deserve. With its patented design and adjustable settings, you can finally get the peace and rest you crave.
If snoring has been keeping you and your partner awake night after night, the Zyppah anti-snoring device is a great choice. Not only is it FDA-approved and simple to use, but it can help to ensure that everyone in the home gets the peaceful sleep that they need and deserve. Don’t let snoring take away from the quality of your sleep, pick up a Zyppah anti-snoring device today.